Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Command R

The offers are due out in 11 hours

Command R

And I'm also certain that I'm not going to get one

Command R

The course is too lucrative, my scores too low

Command R

And the interviewers didn't like me that much

Command R

.


Refreshing is futile

Command R

But how else to while away the hours?

Command R

I'll mix it up a bit, I'll click refresh

Command R

But the outcome's still the same, wait until 9pm

Command R

.

What will I do if I get in?

Command R

Will I scream? Cry? Collapse? Or just breathe a sigh of relief?

Command R

I know who I'd tell, which phone calls I'd have to make

Command R

It's been a long road, knowing I'm there would be enough

Command R

.

What if I miss out?

Command R

It's not outside the realm of probability

Command R

Will I just sit quietly and come up with a study plan for 2011?

Command R

Or will I feel the sting of rejection, knowing I could've stopped it?

Command R

No comments:

Post a Comment