Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just one more year to wait

So I got some rather exciting news a couple of days ago. I can almost definitely get into UTAS next year which is rather cool, I just need to do Ok at uni this semester- not particularly well, just ok. I'm really excited but at the same time, Tassie's a long way away from home on the South coast of NSW, it's cold, small and nothing like Sydney which I've come to love as my home...
After a quick google search, the idea of Hobart is growing on me... for one, rent is CHEAP! The broke student I am particularly likes this idea! It's got a lot of old world charm and life seems to be a bit more relaxed. There's still definitely plenty to keep me amused and I love clothes shopping so yay jackets! Tasmania itself has loads of national parks which are going to be much explored and I might just pick up a new sport or something to keep me occupied. Apparently it's not too hard to get a job which is also pretty good :)
All in all, things are definitely looking up even after not getting a final round offer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment